Crafty Collage


This amazing zine makes for a wonderful birthday present. I'm so glad I bought it for myself. It definitely inspires me to create more art, whether it is a canvas, tag, book, or anything else. Art is art no matter what form it is in.

I love how the zine comes with a little fun pack for me to make my own collages. I thought the second picture was a great random piece put together in 10 seconds for the photo. It makes my little brain do some work by thinking of something in such a short span of time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Magdalena I have been trying to contact you in regards to my Paper Swap but your email is not working.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies, thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment; they truly mean so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, magdalena