Just Smash It

pretty papers from Kelly and Judith, USA

"Help!" the paper might say. But the real person who needs help is me. I've been smashing everything lately.. into a book, that is! Smash books are all the rage right now. They are books filled with memorabilia, ephemera, photos and life's treasures with little spaces for journalling. Basically, it's life "smashed" into a book.

These pretty things have willingly made their way into my hands. I'm pretty sure their previous owners told them they are pieces of art.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat way to share and make art. Love that, and it's new to me too. Love Comment Blog ♥ (9)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies, thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment; they truly mean so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, magdalena