A Cup of Tea

fruity teas

Bigelow teas

green teas

You know how the sayings go, "a cup of tea makes everything better" or "a cup of tea solves everything". On any other day, a sip of tea will leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside, erasing all my worries, and leaving me blissful all day.

Today, no amount of tea could do that job. I was just too overwhelmed by everything going on that I felt like running away and hiding from the world. The best place to hide is under the duvet. If anyone asks, tell them you don't know.

2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean, and love tea myself. Hope you feel better under that duvet. Stopping by from Swap bot (Ana Goncalves)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea is a great relaxer(: I really hope you feel better soon and that it is nice and comfy under that duvet. (kcody03 from swapbot)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies, thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment; they truly mean so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, magdalena